GREAT news! You can now use your previous Ministry Grid subscription on the NEW version.
Here’s even BETTER news: Because you’ve been a faithful Ministry Grid user, we will grandfather your subscription price in the new platform!
On the previous version of Ministry Grid, you paid based on church size. On the new version, you pay based on the number of users. In other words, if you had a subscription on the previous Ministry Grid for a church size of 51-100, you now have 100 seats on the new Ministry Grid, while only paying a fraction of the price.
So, as long you maintain an active Ministry Grid subscription, your billing won’t change! Here are a few improvements in the new version of Ministry Grid:
- Increased speed! Access training in a fraction of the time.
- Mobile first design so you can invite, build, manage, monitor, and take training on your phone, tablet, or computer, without the hassle of downloading an app
- Customize our content or create your own in a matter of minutes
- Add automated, customized emails to personalize training
- Coach people individually, see their progress on all assignments, and take notes on those you’re training
- Quicker and easier reporting
Here’s what you need to do to preserve your pricing. We have just completed the behind-the-scenes work to migrate your organization, users, and content from the previous version to the new one. To ensure your transition to the new version is smooth, please do the following by March 12:
**These steps are only necessary for the original purchaser of your previous Ministry Grid subscription. If you are not the original purchaser, please disregard these instructions.
- Go to app.ministrygrid.com and log in. If you’re already on the “My Tasks” page when you get there, choose “Log Out” from the main menu and log in again.
- You will see a screen asking you to pair your subscription with an organization. Select “Continue.”
- Choose your church or organization to pair with your subscription.
- If you have never logged into the NEW version of Ministry Grid, choose your church/organization from the list.
- If you have logged into the NEW version of Ministry Grid and already created an organization, you may want to pair your church/organization with your imported one from the previous version of Ministry Grid. Just choose the one you want and select the continue button.
- Select your imported subscription.
- Verify the information and select “Complete Pairing” to complete.
Once you pair your subscription, select the “Build” tab then “Content” to see what content transferred (if you had any). Then you can start assigning training. If you are not sure how to do so, view this task list of admin features, including how to invite your leaders onto Ministry Grid. Just click here for the task list.
If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us at 866-627-8553. We’d love to help you through this process.