In this episode of the 5 Leadership Questions podcast, Todd Adkins and Chandler Vannoy are joined by Josh Gagnon, founding and lead pastor of Next Level Church. They discuss the following questions:
- What are the local government regulations your church is facing right now?
- How have you handled different rules and regulations because you have sites in different geographical locations?
- What does your Sunday service look like right now and how does it change week to week?
- What does your preaching schedule look like?
- What are you doing in specific ministry areas?
- What are the biggest challenges you are facing right now? What are you doing to overcome those?
“Usually I am working hard toward what’s next, but now I have no idea how to plan for what’s next because I have no idea what I am even going to be able to do.”
“God’s given us influence and we don’t want to give it back by being the rebel.”
“Just because we are a church of thousands doesn’t mean we need to punish the location of three hundred and say you can’t meet again until we can meet as thousands.”
“The goal right now isn’t just new, the goal is effective.”
“One of the hardest things for us has been to wrap our minds around why we should do church in a way that we wouldn’t even want to attend.”
“This is a step we have made to start meeting again, but not a step we’ve necessarily committed to.”
“If I am watching it at home, I feel like I need it to be shorter to keep my attention than if I was in the building.”
“Now, being a pastor on Monday comes with the emptiness at times of purpose.”
“I think this is a beautiful time for the church because the ground we are taking right now is not ground we have to give up when we move into the next season.”
“We have to figure out how to, number one, connect people and, number two, add value to their lives.”
“The need for Jesus did not decrease because COVID increased.”
“Clear communication in the face of uncertainty still brings resolve.”