In this episode of the Unseen Leadership podcast, Chandler Vannoy and Josh Hunter look back on the first year of the Unseen Leadership podcast and reflect on what they have learned while interviewing 40+ leaders.
During their conversation, they answer the following questions:
- What are 2-3 of the most impactful quotes that we have heard on the podcast?
- After 40+ interviews, what are 2-3 words or ideas that have stuck out the most to you?
- What has been your personal favorite moment on this podcast?
- What were 2-3 of the most interesting stories you have heard on the podcast?
- What was the most impactful book you have read that was discussed on the podcast?
- If you could grab coffee with 1 guest that we have had on, who would it be and why?
- Who is your bucket list guest? Meaning if we could get one guest on here, who would it be?
- Which question is your favorite that we ask?
YOUNG LEADER LIBRARY GIVEAWAY: In connection with this podcast episode, we are giving away a young leader library that includes 15 of the most recommended books from year 1 of the podcast.
To enter the giveaway, just share about the Unseen Leadership podcast on Instagram through a regular post or on your story and make sure to tag @unseenleadership. When you share, you’ll be entered to win the Young Leader Library, which is valued at over $175.