In this episode of the 5 Leadership Questions podcast, Todd Adkins and Eric Geiger are joined by Will Mancini, founder of Auxano and author of many books including Church Unique. During their conversation, they discuss how to cast vision and answer the following questions.
- Where does vision come from?
- How important is clarity to vision?
- How do you make sure that vision moves from the wall to the hall?
- How do you measure the ongoing success toward a vision?
- How do you navigate the crossroads of recasting or redefining vision?
“God is the chief visionary.”
“No idea is our own. We are always working with God’s ideas.”
“You have to bloom where you are planted and work with what God has provided.”
“You might as well not have a vision if it is not clear.”
“We miss our goal, not because of obstacles, but because of a clearer path to a lesser goal.”
“Great articulation of a vision is the first step of implementation.”
“We want to tell fresh stories, but fresh stories that reinforce the vision.”
“It is easy for churches to have too many goals.”
“If you have 5 goals, you don’t have any.”
Church Unique by Will Mancini
God Dreams by Will Mancini