Thank you for being a Ministry Grid subscriber. You have probably heard about the BRAND NEW version, and we can’t wait for you see it for yourself.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here is what other Ministry Grid subscribers are saying…
“It is so much more user friendly and clear. Even when I was playing around with it, it was clear where everything was…it seems like it is going to be way more user friendly for our participants.”
– Mandra Williams of Grace Covenant Church
Here are two options to make the transition as smooth as possible:
1. Start Fresh Today
If you want a fresh start with a clean slate, it’s as easy as these four steps:
- Login at app.ministrygrid.com with your existing Ministry Grid email and password
- Create a brand new organization
- Pick a Training Pathway or search and customize any of our 700+ training task lists
- Invite all of your people to train using new membership codes
Just one thing… your history, users, and content from the previous version of Ministry Grid will NOT migrate to the new version.
2. Stick with the previous version for now
In the next few months, we will discontinue the previous version of Ministry Grid. If you’re not ready to start today, feel free to use the previous version in the meantime. We’re going to be exploring ways for you to preserve your history, users, and training, so be on the lookout for future updates.
Click here to login to the previous version.