In this episode of the 5 Leadership Questions podcast, Todd Adkins, Eric Geiger, and Daniel Im run through a series of quick-hitter questions about leadership lessons and resources.
- What is one thing you’ve read recently?
- What is one thing you’ve listened to recently?
- What is one tool or resource you’ve started using recently?
- Who is one person who has influenced you recently?
- What is one lesson you have learned recently?
“There are introverted people who are great with people, and extroverted people are horrible with people.”
“Tradition is basically deep seated values.”
“Most movements start with hard work before any fruit is ever seen.”
“We have flipped the classroom in our life group recently.”
“I need to keep my phone to the side when I’m at home and focus on my family.”
“You’ve got to have strategy, you’ve got to have a plan, and you’ve got to have support for everything that you do.”
Humility by Andrew Murray
The Opposable Mind by Roger Martin
The Mythical Leader by Ron Edmondson
No Silver Bullets by Daniel Im
Be Our Guest by Theodore Kinni\
Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
How I Built This podcast