Leadership is not for the faint of heart. To be a leader requires a serious time investment. Because we understand how valuable your time is, we’ve collected seven of the best leadership quotes for youto reflect on this week.
- “Every time you have to speak, you’re auditioning for leadership.” -James Humes
- “Don’t follow the crowd. Let the crowd follow you.” -Margaret Thatcher
- “Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas that work.” -Seth Godin
- “To add value to others, one must first value others.” -John Maxwell
- “Leaders don’t inflict pain — they share pain.” -Max Depree
- “The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership.” -Harvey S. Firestone
- “Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems.” -Brian Tracy
What are some of your favorite leadership quotes? Leave them in the comments below.