Springtime daylight savings usually gets a bad reputation for taking away a coveted hour of sleep. It’s only an hour but this could drastically affect you and your team the week after. Instead of dwelling on the negatives this daylight savings, we wanted to help you focus on the positives. So sit back, relax, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy our top ten reasons to be positive this daylight savings:
1. You can still stay in the office until it gets dark and get more work done.
2. Who needs to sleep-in? Wake-up earlier and enjoy more of your day.
3. You can finally utilize those solar panels on your house and maybe even save some money on this month’s electric bill.
4. It gives people a legitimate reason to be late for church on Sunday.
5. You get to drive to work with your lights on – If you like that sort of thing.
6. Your kids will have endless amounts of energy and more daylight to burn it off.
7. You finally get to start working out after work and start working on your summer figure.
8. Your pale skin will finally be exposed to more sunlight.
9. There are more hours in the day to show off your pricey sunglasses.
10. Get through this daylight savings and you can look forward to the next one when you get that extra hour of sleep back!