In this episode of the 5 Leadership Questions podcast Todd Adkins, Barnabas Piper, and Daniel Im discuss tools they use nearly every day and every week for getting things done. They break down different aspects of work – productivity, social media, mobile work, and more. This episode is highly practical and full of suggestions.
- What tools do you use to get stuff done (task/time management)?
- What tools do you use for social media?
- What tools do you use to manage email?
- What tools do you use for mobile work?
- What tools do you use for learning and personal development?
“If you don’t prioritize your day someone else will.”
“You have to find a system that works for you.”
“Once a month you need to take a step back and decide on thing you will stop doing.”
“I hate email.”
“I’m fairly certain email manages Todd.”
“Eat the frog. Do that one thing you dread doing.”
“Use the O.H.I.O. principle – Only Handle It Once.”
“Unsubscribe is tool people need to use more often.”
“Life is too busy for blocks of time to read, but you can listen to books in the car or wherever.”
“There’s not just one way to read a book.”
Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey