100 episodes is a milestone worth celebrating, so in this episode of the 5 Leadership Questions podcast Todd Adkins and Barnabas Piper do just that. They look back at some of their most memorable interviews, favorite quotes, and things they have learned. They look ahead at things they might do differently and things they definitely won’t change. They also thank listeners for consistency, interaction, feedback, suggestions, spreading the word about the podcast, and generally being awesome. As a thank you they are offering a 20% discount on registration to the Pipeline Conference for anyone who uses the discount code 5LQ by June 30.
- What is your favorite answer from any guest?
- What has been the biggest surprise from the podcast so far?
- What is one thing you have learned that stands out?
- What has been your favorite topic discussed on the podcast?
- If you could change one thing about the podcast what would it be?