Leaders are learners. One of the best ways to learn is to read. That means leaders are readers.
In this episode of the 5 Leadership Question podcast Todd Adkins, Eric Geiger, and I talk about leaders as readers. We discuss the best ways to engage books, how to create reading habits in the midst of a busy schedule, and which particular books are the most helpful. We answer the following questions.
- How important is reading for leading?
- What are the best ways to absorb a book? How do you read a book?
- What are good reading habits and how can you set goals as a reader?
- How does non-book material (articles/blogs/etc.) fit in?
- What are the best books for leaders on: Favorite/Best over all, Leading Change, Communication, Soul of a Leader, and Leading a Team
Enjoy the podcast then go stock up your library (and feedreader)!