“Organizational Culture” sounds like a buzzword of sorts and kind of a nebulous, indefinable one at that. What exactly is it? Is it important? In the latest episode of the 5 leadership Questions podcast Eric Geiger, the Vice President of the Resources Division at LifeWay, joins us to explore the following questions and help leaders figure out how to built a healthy culture in their organizations.
- What is organizational culture? Does every organization have one?
- What are the consequences for not actively building one?
- What is the starting point for a leader to create culture and how long should he or she expect it to take?
- What are culture killers that need to be eliminated and signs of a healthy culture that ought to be celebrated?
- How can a leader hire and fire in order to build the right kind of culture?
Listen or subscribe below.